Pages

7.7.11

Pins & Needles Pintuck Confetti Shorts, Citrine Point Pendant,
Knitted Cream Ampersand Symbol Jumper,
Deena & Ozzy Kat Black Stud Toe Ballet Pumps

I am currently loving anything with bumble bee print, like those adorable shorts. The bees aren't chubby enough for my tastes, to be honest, but they're still cute. I've seen a lot of bumble-esque jewellery this season too, although sadly most of it whizzed out of stock as soon as it arrived. Although, the beautiful Bee and Skull cocktail ring by Alexander McQueen will always be available.

If anyone has seen my tumblr they will know that I love crystal point pendants. I've collected crystals since I was a little girl, and I have a ridiculous amount now. I don't have any in this pendant form yet though, but I'm sure this will change soon!

Topshop really does have some lovely knits, especially the graphic print ones like above. I was gifted their stag head jumper last year, and its gorgeous. This one would be lovely to have too, but its pretty pricey (and they're out of my size already - sadface).

Stud shoes seem to be everywhere at the moment, but I can't seem to find the perfect pair. I saw a pair of black brogues with studs on the point (similar to the one above, but neater) but I can't seem to find it again. If anyone else remembers them, please let me know :)


1 comment: